Enhance your wellness with professional massage therapy
Immerse yourself in the evolution of health and wellness with tailored massage therapy treatments at Medisport Clinic. Offering a wide range of active patient care and wellness solutions, our massage treatments focus on non-invasive techniques to find and treat the root cause of your pain. With our massage therapy services, you can take a fresh sigh of relief and enjoy the wonderful feeling of pain-free movement. Take your wellness to the next level with holistic massage treatments today.
Multidisciplinary massage therapy services at Medisport Clinic
Chiropractic massage therapy is a hands-on treatment that uses pressure on muscles, connective tissues, joints, and ligaments to help relieve pain and improve circulation and movement. It’s one of the best ways to address various health problems, including neck and back pain, knee pain, stress and anxiety, and more. At Medisport Clinic, we provide two main types of massage therapy services — remedial and relaxation. The techniques we use in our massage therapy include:
- Cupping — An ancient Chinese form of massage therapy that uses cups to create suction to draw blood and energy to that area to promote healing.
- Dry needling — A massage therapy treatment that effectively treats pain, muscle tension, and tightness by inserting needles into trigger points.
- Myofascial release — This soft tissue massage therapy treats various musculoskeletal conditions. It involves hands-on techniques to stretch and release connective tissue to alleviate pain and muscle tension to promote mobility and function.
Benefits of massage therapy
Some of the physical benefits of massage therapy include:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improved circulation
- Stimulated lymphatic system
- Reduced stress hormones
- Improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
Professional rehabilitation massage in Sydney
Medisport Clinic is the leading provider of massage therapy in Sydney. Whether you’re looking for specialised massage therapy or rehabilitation treatments, our team of chiropractors led by Dr Walid Kesserwani will help you achieve the best results for your wellness. You can visit our two convenient locations:
- Massage in Concord — If you’re looking for a massage in the Inner West, visit our flagship centre in Concord to experience our full range of tailored chiropractic massage therapy services and treatments.
- Massage in North Sydney and Crows Nest — If you’re looking for a massage in North Sydney, visit our Crows Nest massage centre to benefit from customised massage therapy treatments and wellness solutions.
Book a wellness massage in Sydney with Medisport Clinic today
Uplift your wellness and alleviate pain with our expert chiropractors. Whether you’re looking for custom massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, physiotherapy, or sports podiatry, Medisport Clinic can assist you with all your healthcare needs. Book an appointment today and discover a pain-free lifestyle today!
What should I expect after a massage?
You can expect to feel relaxed and pain-free after your massage therapy. We recommend drinking plenty of water and fluids, eating food, taking a shower and stretching after your massage.
What kind of massage treatments do you offer?
At Medisport Clinic, we offer a variety of remedial and relaxation massage treatments. Get in touch with our centre to learn more about how we can assist you with your particular health issue.
Which types of pain can be targeted through massage therapy?
Massage therapy can target various types of pain points in your body. These include:
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
Can I have a massage while I'm pregnant?
Yes. You can get a massage when you’re pregnant as it’s a beneficial way to improve relaxation and induce sleep. But, it’s best to discuss the whole process with a certified and experienced therapist before starting a massage.
Will the massage be painful?
No. A massage should not be painful. During a massage, your therapist will check in with you about the pressure level. If you feel uncomfortable, immediately let the therapist know so they can regulate the pressure based on your comfort.
How long will a massage treatment last?
A massage therapy session usually lasts for hours, depending on the type of treatment you’re getting. You can always confirm the estimated time and other requirements beforehand with your therapist.
Are your massage therapists licensed and certified?
Yes. All our massage therapists are licensed chiropractors certified to perform massage treatments.
How often do I need to see a massage therapist?
You can see a massage therapist every two to three weeks. If you’re getting treated for a particular condition or injury, your therapists will guide you based on your custom recovery plan.
We provide soft & deep tissue massage. Massage stretches muscles, inhibits muscle spasms, increases flexibility and helps break down scar tissue. It can help you recover from a sports injury, an accident or surgery.
Relaxation & Overall Wellbeing
Regular massage can provide a number of physical and mental health benefits.